Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Eve...

Christmas preparations have been full on here in the South Pacific for the last couple of days. Santa's workshop has had to take exceptional measures to ensure certain individuals aren't too clever by half (as they tend to be) about finding their presents before the great man arrives this evening:
















Those affected by these measures were saddened. But they know that Santa knows best (heh).







"But I'm so cute and innocent! How could Santa embargo me so?"












As a final precaution, however, a grumpy reindeer was posted outside the workshop's door to ensure absolute security. My, isn't he a fine looking speciman!








"Merry friggin' Christmas, all right? Now keep it movin' elf-boy."











Merry Christmas everybody! Will be back again tomorrow with more stories and pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a tough guy David and Karla such an innocent. I bet the evil Wayne is behind this whole thing.

Anonymous said...

HI CARLA AND DAVE IT IS AFI AND IT IS TUES PM AND I AND AMMA ARE SITTING BACK REFLECTING ON THE GLORY OF HAVING TWO DAUGHTERS AND TWO SON IN LAWS AND THREE GRANDCHILDERN FOR AMMAS AMAZING GOOD DINNER AND WE HAD A GREAT VISIT TONITE THEY ARE SKATING AT THE BRANDON OVAL RINK ALL IS WELL LOVE YOU WHISHING YOU BOTH THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR A AND A

kiwilauren said...

Happy New Year! I'll definitely be posting the results of my international internship application when I find out (likely in March or April)... I may actually end up in Wellington. Are you living in Wellington on some sort of exchange, or did you move there? If I'm in Wellington, maybe we can get together and gossip about Diane! Hahaha, kidding.

I just read bits of your previous post, and I totally got a kick out of the fact that you did the Zorb in Rotorua. I'm definitely planning to Zorb (and Swoop!) if and when I go to NZ. My parents went a couple summers ago and my dad did the Zorb and the Swoop while my mom videotaped it. SO funny!

Happy New Year, and I'm sure I'll be talking to you again!