Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Forwarded Joke

This is a forwarded joke email that gave me a chuckle... it was too good not to share. :-) Enjoy!

Why parents should always check their children's homework before they hand it in


A first grade girl handed in the drawing below for a homework assingment.



After it was graded and the child brought it home, she returned to school the next day with the following note:


Dear Ms. Davis,

I want to be very clear on my child's illustration. It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip joint. I work at Home Depot and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent snowstorm. This photo is of me selling a shovel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't open the picture
Wayne

Karla said...

I reworked the picture source, so hopefully you should be able to see it now. :-)

Anonymous said...

now I see it
great "story"
Wayne